Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Partners..Jingle for the Cure..




Bernice & Mollye
Theresa Mary Rose & Deena
Lynn & Sherry
Sandy & Denise
Virginia & Debra Facer
Sally Smith & Tina S
Diane & Laurie
Lennea & Counting Your Blessings
Brenda & Sharon
Pat of Urban Chic & Pat of Treasures from the Heart


These are the partners for
Just click

If you haven't heard from me, please email me 
through my profile
so I can get the partners together
with mailing info.

Remember to mail your ornaments by Dec 1st..

fondly,

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Deena!
    Hugs, Maridon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deena! Hope you & your sweet family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I consider myself very blessed to be able to count you among my precious friends!

    Much Love,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deena
    Just stopping by to say Happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked all your PINK ORNAMENT GIFTS for your PINK TREE.
    I had a grand time shopping for special one of a kinds for you and yours. The pretty pink sign is from a friend's shop "Molly's" here on the lake. The antique pink handkerchiefs were from another friend's antique shop in the historic town of Clinton, "Back Porch Antiques". Dale and I shopped antiques all day today in several towns before turkey day and came home with our pick up loaded! Wowee Zowie! Some very fine beauties!
    If I come across anymore PINKIES, you know I'll send them on to you!
    ((((((hugs for you))))) SWEET DEENA ANN!
    Ex Oh! Ex Oh! (Gossip Girls! LOL)

    ReplyDelete

~**~Your kind remarks are my angel wings~**~