Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Smooth Jazz & Support Komen for the Cure


In support of a cause near and dear to his heart, Anders Holst has partnered
up with the Greater New York City Affiliate of Susan G. Komen For The Cure
®. During the entire month of March, all proceeds from the iTunes sales of
the track “All About Soul” will be donated to help eradicate breast cancer
as a life threatening disease.
 The song is Anders’ interpretation of the
Billy Joel original, and the first single from the new album, Romantika.
Starting March 1st, everybody should pass this message and the song on to
other smooth jazz lovers who want to support a good cause! 

For a direct link to purchase “All About Soul” on iTunes, please visit:

2 comments:

  1. I will go there and I will buy! I will put a link on my side bar....... Let wipe this demon from the face of the earth! Let us arise with faith in our wings and make a difference! You led we will follow the pink warrior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear deena...as you know...supporting susan g. komen for the cure, is a cause near and dear to my heart!
    xo,
    kimberly

    ReplyDelete

~**~Your kind remarks are my angel wings~**~