Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow and Cold















We got more snow last night and today
About 4 more inches. It has been
below zero the last few days, warmed up
today (15 degrees) . It's going
to get cold again tonight and
stay that way for a while.

I have my Pet/Ct scan and my MRI
tomorrow starting at 8:15.
I'll have results next week.

my BFF Marcia, her grandson
Hunter who had the bone marrow transplant
got to go home on New Year's Day.
He's doing quite well, after a long span of
sick and scary months

and see some pictures!!


9 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you Deena!

    Stay warm!

    Lou Cinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will speak your name tonight as I talk to the Father God.. I will ask HIM for a PERFECT report..

    Your snow pictures are beautiful.. Very cold here but not a flake of snow! Very very cold till Sunday........ I need Spring.. I cannot even go out into my shop...... burrrrrrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you tomorrow. Hugs to you. Love your snow pictures ... but looks very cold!I hope your feathered friends are staying warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying for you. My sister in law just had a test on her cancer and the results are not in yet. She has been my best friend for almost 30 years. I should hear about Penny on Friday. I am praying your tests go perfect.

    I liked the way you said, warm up to 15 degrees. Come on... that is still real cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 1* here. Looks like my house. But I think you may have more snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping you in my prayers Deena!

    {{{Big Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be in my thought and prayers as always. Love the wintery photos! suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you all the best with your scan ... know how you feel ... I have one next week.

    ReplyDelete

~**~Your kind remarks are my angel wings~**~