Saturday, April 19, 2014

What A Great Day



My oldest grandson, Zachary and his girlfriend Madison visited from their college in Iowa,
William Penn. It was so good to meet her and to see Zachary .

Steve and Andrea , my son and his wife, Zach and Madison and I went out for a meal.
It was a good time.

Today my tummy is in bad shape, so I will just stay home. Tomorrow I will go church with the Jackson 
family. 

I have some plants on my deck and I know I can take pictures .  

Can anyone help me take the pictures on my phone to my blog?

                                

                                       
                                  




5 comments:

  1. I could help you a little bit, Deena but I think it would be easier to have somebody SHOW you. Can your grandson show you while he's there? Kids are whizzes at this stuff. Happy Easter, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true , the Jackson boys have helped me before.
      HE IS RISEN

      Delete
  2. sounds like you had a very nice Easter with family and friends...thinking of you. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT WAS A GOOD EASTER.
      I AM GOING TO TAKE A WALK . MAYBE I CAN GET SOME POTTING MIX FOR THE REST OF MY PLANTS. I HAVE HOLLYHOCK SEEDS AT MY HOUSE. I WILL TRY TO GET THEM THIS WEEK .

      Delete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

~**~Your kind remarks are my angel wings~**~