Friday, December 18, 2009

More Ornaments from the Jingle for the Cure

This ornament was sent to Deborah
from Tawnya




Sally 
made this ornament for Leslie




I love the smile on this gal
Made by Sandy for
 Janet











This was a gift from Lea to me for hosting
the swap..It has TWO real eggs in it
..she also sent food for the birds
They will be so grateful..as we have been
short of bird food funds since our return
from Italy and Ireland

 thanks to all
25.00 has been donated to  Komen For The Cure


7 comments:

  1. Oh that is lovely that the birds were remembered too! Lovely ornaments. Merry christmas! suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deena, all the ornaments are gorgeous. I have a little something to send to you, but it may not arrive in time for Christmas. Oh and I too got a sassy new do and donated my 12 inch tail to Locks of Love. Now if I could only learn how to put make up on. Many Blessings and Love, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone tell me how to post my pics from my gifts from Lea? Not sure about the pics!?!?!
    Sheri ShabbySheep

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Deena! very nice ornaments! You have a lovely blog. Best wishes from Spain! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ornaments are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so nice ... how nice of you to organize the exchange.

    ReplyDelete

~**~Your kind remarks are my angel wings~**~