Friday, December 4, 2009

Ornament Swap

Those of you participating in the
ornament swap..please mail your
item out today.  If you are not
able to get it out, please let your
partner know.

When you receive your ornie ..would
you please take a pic and send to me
so I may post them here for all to see
with links to your blogs.



Don't ya just LOVE my outfit?? When I was cute I would wear
jama pants and cami and a sweater I Looked crazed.
My friend Robin sent
me this cool apron and more . This is me two years ago, Dec. 2007
before chemo and rads. I think I had both my boobies still too

fondly,


11 comments:

  1. I think you look gorgeous, I love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo woo! How fun, Jayne. I just mailed mine out this morning. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I seem to have totally missed that you were having a swap. Beautiful photo! :) I still say you should model for magazines. Mouah. Merry Christmas. OXO
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mailed mine today!!! I am so glad I did because I am swamped this weekend. I am co-chair at the school Christmas fair tomorrow and I really want to finish decorating my home!
    You look fabulous in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl....... Can I mail mine tomorrow.. I was so busy today!!!!!!! I will let Sammie know...

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...has it really been 2 years already??

    Miss ya Darlin'...hope all is well.
    ~Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deena, you look fabulous and I am so happy to hear that you are doing well. Hope the purple toes are okay. Love, Hugs, and Prayers, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for being my book swap partner. My best friend had breast cancer and is doing wonderful. She was a great comfort to me last year when my Dad has pancreatic cancer. He passed away last September. Your blog is wonderful, an inspiration to many. I'm very happy we "met"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deena-
    I'm still waiting to send to someone. I think you said you'd be my partner as the other one was MIA? I haven't gotten an email stating where to mail my ornie to? Can I pls have your snail mail addy?
    Thanks!
    ~A~

    ReplyDelete

~**~Your kind remarks are my angel wings~**~