Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our Family Christmas and Christmas Snow UPDATE

Family pictures BELOW



This is a table on our deck. Snow measures almost 9 inches



My poor statue is wearing a snow dunce hat.










CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST



My daughter nicole's friend Ashley,  Andrea my daughter in law & my youngest daughter Mercedes..(left to right)


Mercedes and I hugs


My oldest daughter Nicole and her brubby, Steve (my oldest & only son)



Steven age 6 (my sons youngest of 4 boys) & Caleb age 6 (my daughter nicole's youngest boy (of 2)



My son's oldest son, Zachary who is 15, plays football
and is in ROTC


Mercedes my youngest


Andrea doing dishes..Mercedes on the phone, Nicole and
Steve checking out her text message


Rich in the rocker.  Jon, Steven and Caleb on the couch.
Zachary in the recliner . A football game is on



Caleb, being cheesy



Now it's Steven's turn



Ok, Jon wants to cheese it up



Ashley, Nicole and Steve



This could be serious, actually it is..



Here's my Jon



Yes..we are BEAR fans




This is Cole, my daughter Nicole's 8 year old with
Joe my son's 3rd son, he's 9 and Steven, Joe's brother

Cole and Joe are great boys and great friends.







Jon , steven & Caleb (the two little boys had a
time out


We had a great time.  Mercedes, my youngest stayed and we went to

see Sherlock Holmes.  When we came out it was icy and slick, so she just stayed the night.

Who would have thought we'd get 7+ inches..and still going.

I do have a couple of winter pics..but it's so deep and
so cold.  I'll need to take some tomorrow


Happy EVERYONE had a memorable Christmas


14 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, and an extra bonus overnight!!!! Take every minute won't you!!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful you had such a great time. Love that white stuff, tho.
    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bunch girl........ We will have our Christmas tomorrow so I am headed to bed.. I am the chief cook and bottle wash! hahahahh

    Looking forward to the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deena, love the snow, wish we could get some like that. What a beautiful family and it looks as though you were all happy. Donnie took lots of pictures, because my camera is packed somewhere in my crafts. We had everyone here but our daughter Chris and beau David. Looking forward to see more pictures. Have a Blessed New Year. I am going back to the country for just a little while until I permantely move back. Love, Hugs, and Many Blessings for the New Year to all of you. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing a little piece of your Christmas with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great Christmas....and I'm not going to complain about the inch of snow that we got....LOL Happy New Year Deena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I envy your snow... ours melted! sigh... XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a houseful, Deena. I hope you had a beautiful time. Can you believe the snow, we got 12 inches here; it was so beautiful coming down all day.

    Happy New Year,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deena, I love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing your joys with us. Also a BIG TY for my sweet Christmas Card and Birdie. Luv it. I am happy you all had such a wonderful Christmas and I and Mike are wishing for you, Rich and all the kids the very most blessed, joyful, happy, and healthy New Year ever! Love you my sweet girlfriend, Mollye

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful gathering of family. Peace and Happy New Year. Please send us some snow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your Christmas photo's! It looks like you had such a nice time! That is nice! We have a lot of snow also and will be getting more this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely pics Deena...yes we had a great Christmas too. It went by way too FAST....I can't believe it's over. Kailei is having a bunch of friends over for a New Years party..I will take pics. I've been a slacker lately lol.

    Love,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOHH your pics r Beautiful!! filled to the top with love!!

    ReplyDelete

~**~Your kind remarks are my angel wings~**~