Ice storm yesterday & today. I have to stay in despite the
need of Beauty Aides. LOL
I talked to my primary care doctor, my oncologist, the doctor at the Gamma Knife Center..and got my reports (not films) of all my MRI's. We have decided to have another MRI in 6 weeks.
I am comfortable with that.. and I can always call the doctor, if I get more symptoms.
(headaches, dizziness, blurred vision, etc.)
So for now..I'm going to take a small dose Decadron daily to reduce swelling in my head. (it's a steriod. UGH) I hope to have better news in 6 weeks.
Keep praying (for ALL who need it) and I will too. God is in charge.