Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday ~Happy Birthday ~An Award& FLEA MARKET FRIDAY A DAY LATE


HEY aLL you BIRTHDAY babes

>


Happy Birthday to my friends who have birthdays today. Today is God's gift!!

My step mom is still near death, I've been praying for her to find peace.

I am doing better everyday. Cole ( oldest daughters oldest son) spent the night las night
what a joy that is.


Someone  will win a Christmas Journal made by none other than ME..teehee




I received this lovely award from Nancy of Fete Fleur , tis lovely, please all my friends & pink friends, grab it and spread the joy!!!
thank you Nancy dear.

I got up early feeling nauseous but this too will pass. Yesterday was the first day since Oct. 20th that I was not ill. 
My surgery doesn't hurt..just a bit of discomfort..not even taking pain meds.

Rich & I watched, Expelled, No Intelligence Required
VERY GOOD, and so many questions..
Here's mine..If an intellegent being ( OUR GOD) did not design us..ponder this..
why do each of us since Adam & Eve have unique fingerprints??? Unique DNA & why is every snow drop totally different??
We have evolved ...to adapt to our surroundings..but certainly not from bubbling mud
OMG
I laughed at some of the SCIENTISTS
..
Rich said when he studied Darwinism in college..he went to ASU...the
more he studied the more he realized it was BS..

Love in Him.Rejoice in the day He made for us
Massage today, no other plans except rest






JOYS

new clothes from B Moss
a great day
a few snow flurries
watch the sun rise, the set
my fingerprints are unique
each of YOU




We don't live in Ohio..eeek..it should be IL tried to change, cannot figure it out..too tired



9 comments:

  1. Happy to hear that you are feeling better and having no pain…
    That is joyful…

    Have a wonderful day!

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Deena, I am so happy your feeling better, and I too will pray that your mom finds peace. Hey I too have an award for you, it's on my blog..on the right hand side, go crab it and pass it along....
    Hugs, kisses, and more
    Hugs & kisses
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deena, praying that your mom finds the peace she needs. So happy to hear that you too are feeling better. Have a beautiful weekend with Rich. Love and Hugs and many prayers, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are feeling better most days. That's a blessing.

    Congratulations on your award

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! So glad you're not in much pain.

    BTW...I'm having a little trouble reading your posts where it is printed in orange. It it just me or is others having trouble too?

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your surgery went well. Hope you had a great massage today. Keeping you in my thoughts with your mom's illness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful day in Texas. I hope your day was wonderful too. Hope you were feeling perky enough to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Miss Deena,

    I remember the nausea. Yuck. There are a couple of things that I remember when I was going through my chemo. I craved Chinese food... and I couldn't stand the smell of peanut butter.

    I was checking out your photos from the flea market. They look great.

    I hope that you are feeling well soon. I pray that you can continue being so strong and fighting so well. As I said before, you are a true inspiration for people who are in the fight with you.

    Do you happen to know what happened to "Simply Dandy"? She's just kind of fallen off the face of the blog. She is how I found you. I don't understand what happened to her. She just disappeared.

    Hope your stepmom finds peace as well. Again, I hope you feel well soon too. You're in my thoughts and heart and prayers. We are sisters in Christ and sisters in cancer too. Is there any way that I can encourage you? Please let me know, and all you have to do is ask.

    Hugs,
    Penny Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deena,

    What a wonderful award and you are very deserving.

    I'm glad you are feeling better and had a GOOD day. Your grandson staying over is a wonderful blessing. I'm sure you enjoyed the sleep over.

    Your joys for the day always inspire me. We have so much to be thankful for. My joys for today:

    Spending time with the boys, going out for lunch and painting ceramics. A bit of sunshine along with the rain.

    Love and hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

~**~Your kind remarks are my angel wings~**~