Thursday, January 17, 2008

A fun MEME


One of my  BBFF (Best Blog Friends Forever)
 Jan of Bold & Free (and other wonderful blogs)
invited me join in her MEME.
She's such a wonderful friend & she has 
brought me many wonderful friends too.
So here goes I'm 
listing 15 reasons why
It's Great To Be Me
Below are just a FEW of the reasons why
It's great to be me because:

  1. I live at the edge of the Singing Woods
  2. I love birds
  3. I have a wonderful husband, Rich
  4. I have a son & 2 daughters
  5. Six grandsons, all healthy & awesome!!
  6. I have a BFF Marcia who has loved me unconditionally thru our life changes
  7. My hair is awesome
  8. God has sent me MANY blog friends who faithfully remind me to trust in Him
  9. I have my own web market , which I LOVE, The Primitive Gathering
  10. My dad found a way to raise me from a babe, he had custody of me from the time I was 18 months old, he is AWESOME and he loves me so much!!( I love him too!!)
  11. My home is warm and cozy
  12. My heart is full of love for nature (God's gift of beauty to EACH of us)
  13. God is my Father in Heaven, He adores me
  14. Roses bloom in my yard just for me to smell and enjoy their beauty
  15. I am fortunate to NOW be a stay at home everything
Now..I'd like to see


 
&
 

and anyone else who like
join in at THEIR leisure!!
Just make sure you post a comment so we can all
go check it out!! 
Tis a reminder of God's blessings in this
path we walk as part of our journey to HEAVEN


amen and amen
love to you all, deena

14 comments:

  1. Oh, Dena what a beautiful post! That last picture oh, my .....we are on a
    never ending journey and our Heavenly
    father is on it with us! We are never
    alone such words of comfort. Sounds like you had a wonderful example of
    a earthly father to guide you, I'd love to hear your story sometime
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful day
    Pinkie Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post Deena....THANKS for tagging me because I think I need to do that MeMe..for myself! I would love to do it on my next posting!
    Thank you!
    Love,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Deena,
    I loved your Meme. You are a strong and wonderful Woman. I just admire you so much. I love the picture of the clouds. That is truly GOD'S Beauty. "THANK YOU" for sharing your Meme and a beautiful picture of GOD'S Creation. Hope you are feeling okay today. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

    Love & Hugs,
    Karen H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for tagging me Deena!! I shall do this as soon as possible!!

    Hope you are having a more lifted day today...I don't know if I've ever shared this with you...I watched it when I was diagnosed, I watched it through treatment and I still watch it from time to time...to remind me...

    http://www.survivormovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Deena. Thanks for sharing more about yourself with us.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry I forgot the "the"!!

    http://www.thesurvivormovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Deena! Thanks for stopping by my blog. How do you keep up with so many blogs of your own? You are one busy lady! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deena, not only are you beautiful as you fight to take your life and your body back - you are brave to share your very personal thoughts.
    I have been there too, also dh - (another awesome Irishman - lucky me) and we continue to pray for you during these less than perfect days.
    Meanwhile - soon you will roll the window down and feel then air of Spring - seen the birds return and flowers bloom. Life will be good and each of us will make the most of every day we are given.

    Warm hugs dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello BBFF!

    You do have beautiful hair. I'd also add that you have a great personality and a gorgeous home. :)

    Thanks for playing. Are you doing better today?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've posted on my blog so I, of course, had to check out yours....just lovely.....hope you continue to feel better...God has great things in store for all of us..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deena...
    So nice to find out more about you!
    Love your blogs...
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deena!

    I am so glad you did the Meme! You are lucky to be you despite the obstical you are now facing! You do have a lovely husband and children and a beautiful home. You do have great hair and you are a very beautiful woman. You have your wonderful friends and most importantly, you have Jesus Christ as your saviour!

    Are you feeling better today? I sure hope so, you have been on my mind.

    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deena,

    My meme is posted and thanks so much for tagging me. I loved your meme and enjoyed reading it.

    Hope you are having a good day.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

~**~Your kind remarks are my angel wings~**~