Sunday, February 17, 2008

Catching UP ~~AWARDS

I'll be passing these along also
to some most deserving blog friends

From the most kind,  Karen of Karen's Korner





oh so sweet from Becky of Hospitality Lane
thank you so much!!



always a BBFF


so special from Meg's Mum's Muffins

she's so dear




From  my BBFF Jan @ Bold & Free



Pretty Pics from my sweet friend  Tj at Humble Origins

Oh my , have I been behind.
I promise I'm not bragging
I keep all my awards at the bottom of my blog also.


Serendipity Park gave me this..she's so FUN


I don't know where the days go,
but the slip by mostly in BLISS.

I savour each moment & do whatever I like,
isn't it wonderful?? Today I have an appointment
with my dear Dr. Jones. Should get at least ONE
hug!! (girlish school girl giggle)
teeheeeheee

9 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful and creative awards for a beautiful person!

    Wishing you a blissful and carefree day~
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely awards! Congratulations..
    My prayers for you continue.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful awards!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the awards, my friend. You are most deserving.

    I am glad that you are resting and doing only what you wish to do. Take life easy while you're traveling your journey.

    Hope you get at least one hug today. Be sure to keep us updated.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all your lovely awards Deena!
    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely.lovely.....
    wishing you a very fulfilling day...
    loving thoughts and prayers,
    kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deserving of all of those awards, congratulations. :-) Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT awards that fit you perfectly! I hope Dr. Jones enjoys his hug as much as you enjoy giving it~ I am a hugger too. Nothing is better than a big old hug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are having a lovely day today. Right now the sun is streaming in my window and warming my soul. Sending hugs your way! :)

    ReplyDelete

~**~Your kind remarks are my angel wings~**~