Friday, December 7, 2007

It must be CHRISTMAS





Forgive me..today I am tired..and in a funk.
I pray for a few goods days before Wednesday.

Tomorrow is moving day for Rich's dad. Please pray
that goes well for them.

My grandsons are here, so I must go cuddle with them
as much as I can while I have the time with them.

Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement..I know..I have faith..
I will be fine, in God's palm.












An art book, full of lovelies from the Art in the Word
group!!
I love all the pages, I tried so hard to get a picture of each
page, but the light wasn't right
I took 90 pics..just to get these.

Today Lennea & my friends from Art in the Word
&
sent a box


This sweet journal holder, CD holder, book holder ..came from
Church..she made it!! Love the lil bird.


On Wednesday & Thursday
I received the books (3) I won
on Jan's Blog Bold & Free. Jan's friends signed the
card she sent also!! AWESOME
A sweet card from my dear friend, Marilyn, Thistlebrooms' Primitives,
a lovely card and FAITH charm necklace from my so special, Lana, Honeysuckle Lane
A lovely journal from my recent gift from God, Sally of Lydia's Lineage..
&
My BFF Marcia gave me a Treasury Of Christmas Memories
by Karen Kingsbury






10 comments:

  1. Just a little note to let you know I'm thinking of you.Remember though you may not see me I am walking that path right along with you.I am here in spirit and wishing you a very speedy recovery.
    Sincerely, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the grandbabies will keep you occupied and there will be lots of cuddles!! Sending all the best thoughts in moving Rich's father. Your surgery will be here before you know it you'll be feeling that you are finally "doing" something. And then from there it is only full steam ahead. Try and relax and enjoy these few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have something for you if you will trust me with your address... I do custom embroidery and screenprint... I have seen something on your blog and turned it into a gift.......... :) You are always in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking about you. May God give you peace and joy these days before surgery.

    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuddles with children- the best medicine ever! Enjoy your weekend, my friend.
    Lennea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Sissy! I hope you enjoy cuddling with those little cuties:o)! Please take it easy and rest up!! You have lots of prayers coming your way...
    much love!!
    hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My thoughts are with you.
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you and your doctors.
    Blessings~
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the gifts are beautiful and your grandbabies do need to cuddle with Grandma.

    Sorry I haven't been over for a couple of days. It's been hectic here.

    Remember you are in my thoughts and prayers daily, even when I don't find time to visit. I will be with you all the way, dear friend.

    Love and blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. The book looks beautiful. As Lennea said, time got away from me. I do have something in mind, and I hope to make tonight an art night. Perhaps you will have something waiting from me when you return home. Your home looks like such a warm and inviting place, a wonderful environment to rest and recover. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Blessings,
    Carrie (aka, The Turkey Lady)

    ReplyDelete

~**~Your kind remarks are my angel wings~**~